Thursday, August 28, 2008

Michael is getting so big!


About a month ago I had to put his baby support for his car seat away. He has goten too long for it.

A lady from our ward gave us this chair for Michael. I love it because it is impossible for him to tip over! He can sit on the counter to watch me make dinner and I don't have to worry that he is going to fall off. He just loves it!


This is the jumper that I bought for him from a baby thrift store. He is a little too small for it right now, but he loves it when I pull his legs to help him go up and down. He is such a wiggly worm that I think he will really get a kick out of it once his feet can touch the ground.


Michael just loves Alan's book shelf. You can put him in front of it and he will be entertained for hours just looking at all the different colored books. Hopefully some day he will like to read the books! =)


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Deb I love the blog! I am glad that you are doing it. Your post about similarities between Al and Michael is so great. Michael is getting so big. I have got to see that boy again!! :)

The Handys said...

I am so glad you have a blog I love looking at my friends blogs especially the ones I haven't seen in a long while. Your baby is adorable. I am so glad you got the man of your dreams. You worked hard for him. I remember. Now he is working hard for you I am sure. Miss you much. We'll be in touch
Love,
Jenna