Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Michael's New Favorite Things!

I have to apologize for all of the pictures but I am kind of camera happy these days. Every new little thing that Michael does I think is so ... cute that I HAVE to take a picture of it. His new latest things are to play with his feet and to eat plastic. I just can't help but love this little boy!


I thought Michael looked so cute in his little overalls that I took a picture of him. He has been growing out of things so quickly these days that if I don't take advantage of the moment he doesn't fit into it by the next time I remember that I wanted to take a picture.
Look at how happy he is!!! All you have to do is look at him and he will smile. He definitely loves people.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

What a little cutie! Hope you guys have a great Christmas and you get to have a white one. We won't :(

me said...

he looks just like Alan in this one. so cute

Karen said...

He is so cute! I love that last picture with him smiling. He looks like he would just melt your heart every time you look at him! Just so you know though, I don't know how safe it is for babies to chew on plastic. I'd kinda limit that in the future!! :) JK

By the way, I just realized the other day that I didn't ever email you back and send you those addresses. I completely spaced it! I've been trying to sign in to my email all morning just so that I can send those to you and for some reason I can't sign in. As soon as I can, I'll send them your way!! Sorry it's taken me so long.