Monday, May 4, 2009

That had to hurt!

As you can see Michael has a black eye. Last night he feel down hitting his face on my elbow. Ouch! There was an instant bruise off to the right of his eye. Michael takes after me and bruises quiet easy. We wondered if he would get a black eye from it. Sure enough, this morning it was there! He is such a good sport though. He hasn't complained about it one bit. As you can see in the pictures he is still happy and up to the usual mischief. Hopefully it doesn't hurt as bad as it looks. Now if only I could learn to not complain so much!




2 comments:

Jessie said...

Poor Michael Dew. I sure love all the posts you have been doing. I really miss that little guy! Can't wait to see him.

Mindy said...

Poor little guy. I bruise easily too. I guess it's our fair skin. So we need to plan a trip to see each other and I can meet that cute little boy of yours!