Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Catching Up (Christmas, Ashton and Hawaii Trips)

Well I think I have waited long enough to update our blog.  Since I am so... far behind I am afraid that everything is going to be short and sweet.

Last Christmas we decided to spend Christmas at our own house so that we can have our own family traditions.  We started this last year and it has sort of stuck.  The day after Christmas we drove to Ashton Idaho to see Alan's family.  After about four days of visiting his family we left the kids with Alan's parents and flew to Hawaii to spend a week with my family.  It was really bizarre to go from playing in the snow to swimming in the ocean!  The whole trip was a lot of fun!







 Alan's parent's place
 Laurie swinging on the vines (It's a lot harder than it looks!)

 My brother Luke playing in the waves for the first time.

 My Dad and Brother in law (Troy) snorkeling
 Here is where we stayed while in Hawaii (the condos were super nice!)
 Collecting sea shells
 This picture is of my parents and all of my siblings.  From left to right: Me, Mom, Dad, Amy, Mike, Katie, Laurie and Luke in the front.

I don't have any pictures of us buggy boarding but we did that a lot while we were there. It was probably my most favorite thing that we did, well that and jumping the waves. =)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Deb the pictures of you are beautiful. You look so great! I loved seeing your family picture. Hawaii is a wonderful place, right?

Tiffanie and John said...

We should all go back to Hawaii together. John wants to go back so bad. Maybe some day.