Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby Announcement

Friday I went to the doctors to find out what I will be having. It looks like I am really going to be out numbered in this family! That is right, I am having another boy. I have to admit that both Alan and I wanted a little girl this time but we are really excited for this boy to enter our little family. Hopefully the boys will grow up to be great buds.
That same day I packed away all of the baby girl clothes that I had been buying at garage sales. I won't be using those for quite some time, but hey at least I got them all for REALLY CHEAP! I am also glad that I had only made one girl baby blanket. As for names we have NO idea as to what we are going to name this child. We had agreed upon a girl name but hadn't even talked about boy names. Boy names are a lot harder for us to see eye to eye on. With our son Michael I finally just gave in at the last moment because this baby needed to have a name. Don't get me wrong, I love the name Michael. It is just weird and kind of hard to have both my son and my brother have the same name. Life does go on though! =)
Anyways the doctor said that things are looking great. He also said to me, " I am not sure how big of a family you want but you are a great prospect to have a large family. Your babies are really cute (I have to agree with him there), they are healthy, and you are at the prime age to be having babies." Thanks doc! Maybe I need to stop paying him so much.

6 comments:

Meagan said...

Congrats, Debbie! :) It will be so fun for your boys to be so close in age.

Tiffanie and John said...

I am a little sad that you aren't having a girl too. I was hoping you could use that blanket. It is so cute. Well, such is life. You take what you get. Hope all goes well with the rest of the pregnancy.

Michelle said...

Congrats on another little boy! You're right, I bet they will be great friends!

I love all your pics. Hope you have a great time in Boise next weekend! :-)

Jackman said...

Debbie, I am so excited for you!! Congrats! As for naming him, I say since you carried him you get the final say. Tell Alan I say so :)

Karen said...

So I thought I left a comment, but I guess I never did! Congrats on having another boy. I didn't know if I would like it, but it's not so bad being the ONLY girl! :) And I also must agree with the doctor, you have WAY cute kids!

Mindy said...

Yay for boys!!! :) Congratulations, so happy for you!