Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Anniversary

It was our Anniversary a little over a week ago. We have been married for two years now! Boy does time fly by fast. It landed on a Monday this year so we decided to celebrate it the weekend before. We actually got a babysitter for Michael and went to the temple and then out to dinner. It was a really nice night but I have to admit that I missed having Michael around. How can you not love that kid! On our actual Anniversary date Alan brought me home these beautiful flowers! I always tease Alan about not being romantic so after I got these I told him that maybe there is hope for him. He wished that he hadn't gotten me the flowers after all. j/k

3 comments:

Karen said...

Those are really pretty! I'm glad you had a great anniversary!

Jessie said...

You got ROSES! I am very jealous. That is so awsome. I am glad that Alan came through. :) Happy Anniversary.

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! That time sure did fly by fast. It's crazy to think what we went through to get our boys :)