Monday, March 9, 2009

New Infatuation!

Last weekend Jessie and Erik's family came to visit us. We all loved having them here, but I think Michael enjoyed it the most! He is absolutely is in LOVE with Eli! Anywhere or anything Eli was doing Michael wanted to be there and participating in! I thought it was pretty cute and Eli was a pretty good sport about it. I am afraid that I didn't take any pictures of them but I did find these pictures from Christmas break. Even back then Michael liked Eli. Now it is just more fun because he can stand up (leaning against something) and follow him around (crawl/army scoot). When I looked at these pictures I had to laugh. Look at the size difference. There is a year between them but in these pictures Michael looks just as heavy and round as Eli if not more! I do believe that Michael has lost some weight since these pictures were taken but his cheeks are still just as big. Got to love them!









3 comments:

Jessie said...

Deb, I think I snapped a few pictures at the river but none of the kids. What were we thinking? We need to get the cameras out more huh? I love what you posted, what fun memories. Eli constantly says "Baby Michael". Thanks for letting us come.

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute! We just had Nate's brother and his family visit us, and their baby loves men! He would hardly ever want to go to me or any other girl, just boys, even if he didn't know them. Kids are silly!

Karen said...

That is way cute! Are they cousins? Just friends? That's so cute that he follows him around like that. Kids are so funny how they just take to certain people. And yes, you gotta love the chubby cheeks. My little boy's were the same way. Just so kissable! :)