Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The True Michael Is Coming Out!

Michael loves to pose for pictures! Just kidding it actually took a lot on my part to even get him to look at me. He was really into checking out the tree.


He really is a HAPPY kid! All he needs is a little attention from you and your his new best friend.


Michael loves rocks just as much as his father if not MORE! He likes to look at them and feel their different textures, but most of all he loves to EAT them. Hey if you can't beat them join them! j/k



I have to laugh at this picture because this is a normal for Michael. That face he is pulling is his attack face. I shot it right before he started charging at me!



This last picture is of Michael showing you that he is fearless of heights (or oblivious)! He will go right over the edge of anything if you let him. Oh boy!




5 comments:

Karen said...

He is quite the poser! Those are really cute pictures! He does seem like he is ALWAYS happy. What a cute kid!

Tiffanie and John said...

He is so cute. I noticed that he is getting a little more hair. We can't wait to see you guys again.

Ames said...

What a CUTIE PIE! I really hope our little baby turns out as cute as Michael! :) Love ya Debbers! Keep the pictures coming please!

Jessica :) said...

Debbie! I found you! Holy cow - how are you? Your little boy is adorable! I love his cheeks! Congrats on two years and the baby! I was afraid you would be lost forever! I'm glad to have found your blog and now I can keep up with you!

Mindy said...

I just want to kiss those cheeks! What a cutie!